No matter what your age, your job, the standard of your relationships or your outlook on life, we are faced with challenges and questions to answer on a daily basis.
I would be shocked if you didn’t have a decision to make every single minute of the day, no matter how miniscule they may seem.
All these decisions can easily compound (especially the larger ones) to create feelings of doubt and negativity, and it can often seem like you are fighting a constant uphill battle…
However, you contain so much more power than you think.
I’m sure by now, most of you reading this will have heard of that all powerful phrase ‘the law of attraction’.
But how many of you reading this knew that this is only 1 of 12 other laws that the universe has created for us?
Let’s dive in and take a closer look at what each law means, and how they can each positively impact our lives…
● 1. The Law of Divine Oneness – This law promotes the idea that we are all connected to one source. Everything that we do, day by day, affects the collective consciousness of the entire universe. I.e. when we do something that makes others happier, it brings us greater joy too.
- 2. Law of Vibration – This law is practically the same as the law of attraction, and is centered around the idea that every thought we make vibrates and sends signals. These signals are then attracted by matching signals. More on that later.
● 3. Law of Correspondence – This is an incredibly powerful law that states the world around us is just a reflection of our inner selves. The quote “We become what we behold. We shape our tools and then our tools shape us” by Marshall McLuhan springs to mind. Really think about that one…
● 4. Law of Attraction – Ah yes, the good ol’ classic we all know and love. The law of attraction basically says that whatever we want in life, we can get through true focus and magnetism. Positivity attracts positivity. When you truly believe in the law of attraction it’s not hard to understand.
● 5. Law of Inspired Action – This law is fantastic when combined with each other individual law. It tells us that yes, the law of attraction, vibration etc is incredibly important, but we need to take inspired action also. Inspired actions are actions we take almost without thinking as they are associated with what makes us happy and fulfilled.
● 6. Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy – Oh yes, this is a great one *insert evil laugh here*. This law is all about bending and adapting the energy you receive to make it work in your favour. What I mean by that is if you receive negative energy from someone, the law is using this negative energy in a positive way. Perhaps it will teach you a lesson, or inform you of how you shouldn’t be treated. Either way, this law is very useful.
● 7. The Law of Cause and Effect – If you believe in the mantra “everything happens for a reason”, then this law is definitely up your alley. It states that for every cause, there is a definite effect and vise versa. This law proclaims that nothing ever happens by accident and there is a reason why basically everything happens. Karma lovers, this one’s for you too.
● 8. The Law of Compensation – This is probably the most comforting law, as it states that no matter what, you will be compensated for your efforts, no matter how big or small. Worrying about consistently being a good citizen but getting nothing in return? Worry no more. If you believe in this law, you know that you will be rewarded.
● 9. Law of Relativity – This law is really quite intriguing, and even the biggest of cynics can probably comprehend it. The idea of this law is that nothing can be truly judged when it is in isolation, and can only be judged when compared to something else. If you meet someone new, you may form a decent first impression, but your idea of the person becomes much clearer when you see how the person behaves amongst others. I mean, it’s true.
● 10. Law of Polarity – The law of polarity states that everything has an opposite, a duo, a pair, but these opposites are also identical in nature. This makes sense when taking someone who has been diagnosed with bi-polar. It is the same human, the same subject matter, but altering emotions at times.
● 11. Law of Rhythm – This law states that everything in the universe ebbs and flows, if something swings to the right it must swing to the left and if something goes up, it must come back down, to maintain order in the universe. This may seem to counter the ‘law of attraction’ in some ways, but if your intentions are strong it is better to relax into where the universe is pulling you.
● 12. Law of Gender – Finally, we have the law of gender. This has absolutely nothing to do with being male or female, but rather the fact that we all as humans have both masculine and feminine energy within us, that is displayed in varying quantities. Some people may swing to either side of the pendulum but both energies have their distinct advantages.
And there we have it, the 12 laws that when meticulously considered and accounted for, can drastically shape and improve our lives.
I for one have seen a dramatic uptake in my life ever since giving the laws slightly more consideration.
It doesn’t have to be some sort of crazy analysis, just bare in mind they do exist, and they really can help improve your lives.
Should you decide this to be an interesting enough topic, what ‘law’ would you like to see discussed in more detail?
Instagram – @jacomurphy