Keeping Your Lashes in Tip Top Shape!
EYELASH EXTENSION AFTERCARE
Keep your exquisite eyelash extensions looking great for longer by following these simple (but important) steps
- DO NOT GET THEM WET for the first 24 hours or they WILL NOT LAST!
- Stay away from oil-based makeup removers or cleansers
- Brush your lashes to keep them looking great. Don’t over brush them.
- Getting your lashes wet in the sea or crying, yes crying, may affect retention.
- Every 6-8 weeks our lashes shed so every one of your lashes are on a different cycle. Spring and Autumn is shedding season!
- Refills are recommended every 3-4 weeks but if you have less than 40% of lashes left it is then considered a FULL SET because of the timings needed to be booked in.
- When applying or removing makeup be careful not to rub the lashes.
- If you have naturally oily skin, then the lashes may fall out quicker than other most people or if your hair naturally sheds quicker then so will your lashes so be wary of it as you may need refills sooner.
- Stay away from heated appliances to close to the lashes like hair straighteners, hair dryers or lighters as this may affect retention
- Do not sleep on your face. Wear a lash mask as recommended by your lash tech. This is a special mask that is raised at the eye area to reduce the amount of touching during the night on the extensions.
We recommend NewLookFX Lash Masks which are available in the salon or you can order yours online here >>
POWDER-OMBRE BROWS AFTERCARE
- Do not touch, rub or itch your eyebrows immediately after the treatment.
- Do not let them get wet for at least 5-7 days.
- After 7 days you can start applying ‘BePanthen’ or a soothing ointment over the eyebrows by applying a light layer over them.
- After 7 days the brows will begin to scab so DO NOT TOUCH OR PEEL THE SCAB! This WILL affect the outcome of the brows.
- Do not use sun beds for at least 2 weeks after the treatment.
- You must make sure you have booked for your top up treatment if you have only gotten the 1st treatment done. This must be 4-8 weeks after your 1st treatment.
- Do not apply any makeup or creams after your treatment.
- Wipe your brows with a damp cotton pad once an hour for the rest of the day only. This is because the pigment may come out of the skin, so you are making sure they are clean.
If you have any concerns, please message Leah as soon as possible.