Eyelash Extensions Consultation Form
Term and Conditions
- I understand that there are risks associated with having artificial eyelashes applied to and/or removed from my natural lashes.
- I understand that the eyelash extensions will be applied to the natural lash as determined by the technician so as not to create excessive weight on the natural eyelash thereby preserving the health, growth and natural look of the client’s natural eyelashes.
- I understand that as part of the procedure eye irritation, pain, itching discomfort and in rare cases eye infection may occur.
- I understand and agree that if I experience any of these issues with my lashes I will contact my technician and have the eyelash extensions removed immediately and consult a physician at my own expense.
- I understand that even though the technician may apply and remove the eyelash extensions properly, that adhesive material may become dislodged during or after the procedure, which may irritate my eyes or require further follow up care.
- I understand and agree to follow the aftercare instructions provided by my technician. Failure to follow the aftercare instructions may cause the eyelash extensions to fall out. In order to retain a full lash look it is advisable to return for lash refills every 2 – 3 weeks.
- I understand that in order to have the eyelash extensions applied to my eyelashes I will need to keep my eyes closed for duration of 60-180 minutes during the procedure. I also understand that I will need to be lying in a reclined position. Any medical conditions that might be aggravated by lying still for a prolonged period of time may mean that I will not be able to have the procedure performed on my eyes.
- I release my technician from all liability associated with this procedure.
There are no guarantees for the bonding time length of the eyelash extensions. Our company or salon is not responsible for any technician errors.
- I Give Leah Permission to use my before and after photos for social media and website