Powder-Ombre Brows Do’s and Don’ts!
Please read carefully. You can only attend your appointment for Powder-Ombre brows if:
You are not sick (cold, flu, etc.) and are not on any antibiotics
You do not have herpes (cold sores) on your lips/face
You do not have issues with diabetes, thyroid (all of this kind of information must be provided before booking in your treatment)
Do not drink any alcohol or take any medication/drugs the day before!
Do not use sunbeds for 7 days before the treatment
Make sure that if you do take any sort of medicine, it does not cause any blood changes (paracetamol, Nurofen, aspirin )
If you are taking antidepressant medication please provide a doctor’s note stating that you are allowed to get permanent makeup done
Do not use any kind of conditioner for the eyebrows and eyelashes
Do not get tinting or waxing done for at least 2 weeks before the treatment
YOU ARE UNABLE TO GET A COSMETIC TATTOO IF YOU ARE/HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Pregnant or breastfeeding as there is a risk of infection which can be harmful to both mother and baby
- You have psoriasis (especially around the face
- There is an inflammation around the face
- If you have viral infections or diseases
- Blood Clotting Disorders/Haemophilia
- If you are taking Accutane medication
- Medically diagnosed Keloid Scarring
- Allergy for pigments that you know of
- If you have had permanent make up done before, please let us know about it (send us a photo so that we can check if we can fix it) otherwise your deposit will be lost
- Once we set the date for your appointment, you will have up to 3 days to pay a deposit of 90 euro which is 30% of your booking.
- If you do not pay the deposit on time, you will lose your appointment.
- The deposit will be deducted from the total payment on the day of your appointment.
- If you do not attend the appointment, you will lose the deposit.
- The price for a top-up until 2 months is €50.
- If you really need to change your appointment, it must be cancelled within 48hrs of the start time.
- If you change your mind after you pay, you will also lose your deposit. Make sure to think about your decision.
HOW TO GET PREPARED
Leave your natural eyebrow hairs for 2 weeks before your appointment hair.
It will help me see the natural line and direction of your hair when I’m drawing out your shape.
The whole treatment procedure takes about 2.5-3hrs.
The result will always be different for every individual. It will depend on your skin type, health, hormones and many other different factors. Permanent makeup should last for up to 2 years.
Caring about your skin’s help is very important if you want your permanent makeup to last.
You should have a top-up appointment in 4-8 weeks after the initial pigmentation. We can then establish whether you need more colour, volume, etc..
If you do not attend your top-up appointment, that will mean that your permanent make up is not finished.